Sunday, 10 January 2010

Introduction

For my coursework I will be producing promotional packaging for the release of a music album which will include a promotional music video, an album cover, and magazine advertisement.

I will be researching into how music videos are made, the key features used within a music video and other important factors in which to make an effective video. I will be using both primary and secondary research in order to carry out my research.

Once this is complete I will pull together a range of ideas in order to help with my production of my coursework, using what I have learned from my research in order to do so. I will also create a schedule of what is to be done in order to help time manage my work and use my time as effectively as possible.

I will also follow these ideas through with the other two aspects of the coursework with both the cover and advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment