Friday, 12 March 2010
The Call Sheets
I created a call sheet in order for the partipants to know where they needed to be and when, what they needed to do and bring and how they were going to get there. It took a lot of time on my behalf to create these as I had to consider where the nearest hospital and police station were with the help of Google Maps and consider roughly what times each of the scenes were to take place. Not only this but to have to tell them what to wear, as well as check the weather forecast it took a lot of time. I realised that organising a lot of people to film was actually a lot more difficult than it looked and was time consuming but in the long run helped organise everyone on the day and also helped take into consideration health and safety and knowing we were all as safe as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment