
For my magazine advert I had a few ideas of what I could use within my piece.
I decided that I would perhaps like the band members used in the advert as if there are any manjor fans of the band then this would attract them seeing their favourite band and an advert wants to be eye catching.
I decided to experiment with using the same font as what I used for the title "horizons" on the album cover as I like the font and think it looks more interesting than something basic. I also considered the colours used of pink colours and used black writing to contrast with that. I also felt that I needed to use the cd front cover in the corner as a lot of adverts do this and I want it to look professional.
Another idea was to use the horizon as a background and having the front cover of a digipak more related to the band instead of the single and word "horizon". By having such a nice and inviting background would really attract the reader and make them want to read the advert.
I wanted to play around with the fonts and positioning of the words and where it will fit best.
No comments:
Post a Comment